[GET] Social Hub Builder 188.8.131.52
Multi Threaded Seo Software Signs-up to over 100 Social Media Sites and then Links them to Popular Social Media Hubs
Social Hub Builder
- Signs-up to over 100 Social Media sites (Multi Threaded)
- Links Social Media Sites to Ping.fm – Hellotxt – PixelPipe – IFTTT – Posterous – HootSuite – BookmarkLovers.com
- Rapid Email Verification and Multi level proxy support
First of all you sorry for the mistake YOU have to put http://www.socialhubbuilder.com/ in you host then it wont update and work fine heres to how to do it
- If Windows automatically redirects you, or if hosts opens in another program, simply open Notepad (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad) and then go tohosts by clicking File -> Open inside Notepad.
- Locate the line "127[b].0.0.1 localhost" or "::1 localhost."[/b] Put your cursor at the end of whichever line is lowest down
- Press "Enter" to create a new line.
- Type in http://www.socialhubbuilder.com. You can add any site, but you'll will need to preface it with "127.0.0.1".
- To block the website http://www.socialhubbuilder.com for example, just type in "127.0.0.1" followed by a single space, followed by "http://www.socialhubbuilder.com".
- Add all of the site's domains, especially mobile domains, on new lines. Your computer might block "www.facebook.com", but not "m.facebook.com" if you're not careful. This is an easy workaround for the experienced computer user.
- Click "File -> Save" in order to save the hosts file. If a prompt comes up saying that you cannot save the file because you are not an administrator, you'll need to change the administrator permissions to include you. To do this:
- Right click on the hosts' file, choose Properties -> Security and make sure all the boxes are checked in your user account. This should allow you to save the file as an admin.
- Otherwise, save the file to your Desktop and drag the file to where it needs to be. This could work, although it's not as preferable as the above method.